PensFree Vested Benefits Foundation
When taking a career break, you can park your pension fund assets in a vested benefits account. That means your pension assets plus interest and capital earnings are tax-exempt. The PensFree vested benefits foundation is ideal for anyone
- exiting their pension fund, whether permanently or temporarily
- carefully planning early retirement
- definitively moving abroad or returning to their home country
- with surplus capacity prior to joining a new pension fund
- about to start self-employment.